This is a repost from my other blog as I was having technical issues with this blog page. The original post can be found here. 🙂
Hmm, how to go about this delicately? LOL Hello Sailor is a water based lubricant that I received for testing and I have to say I love it. It provides the right amount of slip and is long lasting along without being irritating to all those precious private areas. YAY!! I cannot say enough about how much I like this and other water based lubricants vs oil based lubricants which can be irritating or damage toys. Those things are expensive and we want to keep them in pristine condition for as long as possible. I love that the bottle has a pump that goes all the way to the bottom of the bottle so you can get it down to the last drop and it’s HUGE!! (size queen) 🙂 It comes in a 16oz. clear bottle with the sexy little sailor boy on the front of it. Look how cute he is! I know any number of people that would definitely want to touch those washboard abs.
This wonderful lube is for sale on Amazon for $21.95 at the time of this blog post. Buy HERE!!
- Hello Sailor Natural Lubricant is a thick luxurious lube which can provide the best relief from any discomfort that women, men or couples experience. It is also more slippery than silicone and petroleum based lubricants.
- Hello Sailor is ideal for toys, as it will not damage their material.
- • Hello Sailor is effortless to clean up, as it rinses off with water and does not require soap to remove.
- • Hello Sailor is colorless and tasteless because we believe that a lubrication should be so non-invasive that you don’t even notice it is there.
- • Hello Sailor is petrochemical-free, glycerin-free and paraben-free, as most old style lubricants are predominately made of synthetic chemicals, some with known or suspected safety issues that can cause skin irritants and thrush.
I received this product in exchange for review.